Re: [Xen-users] Xenned box becomes unresponsive

Hi

Andrew Lyon wrote:

> Once .31 is completely stable I will release a rebased set of minimal
> dom0 openSUSE patches as I've done before and which I hope to get
> added to the Gentoo portage tree and will maintain for as long as

I see you've just added the xen-sources-2.6.31-r9.ebuild, does it contain
the patch you mention already?

Big thanks for your work, I (and many more I guess) appreciate it very much!

If it doesn't find it's way into the main tree, maybe an overlay would be an
option. The Gentoo Sunrise overlay is the most popular place, however, the
review process usually delays ebuild updates for several days or weeks - not
desirable for xen-sources. There's also a Xen Overlay which hasn't seen
updates for 7 months. Shouldn't be difficult to convince the overlay owner
to give you write privis.

http://overlays.gentoo.org/proj/xen/browser

Cheers, -sven