[Xen-devel] Enquire about XAPI

Hi,

Nice to receive your suggestions. Follwing the suggestions, the xapi service does work on a non XCP host and most of the xe interface of get information (such as "xe vm-list ")can work well.

However, when I used the "xe sr-create" interface to create a SR, I got a error "The SR could not be connected because the driver was not recognised ". I noted that there is no "SM" (using the "xe sm-list" and get none). I tried to add some "SM" fields to the "/etc/state.db" and reboot the host, but there is still no "SM" in  the system. It seems that the "SM" is initialized by host rather than by xapi.

I am not sure how the xapi initialize the database cache and state.db?

Last time you told me that the xapi requires stunnel, are there any other opensource tools that the xapi requires?

Cheers,
Jay