I have two device, one is VolGroup00-xxx,
another is VolGroup00-xxxp1,

And the error message says VolGroup00-xxxp1 is being used.

On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 1:58 PM, Antonino Catinello
<antonino@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Try to kill the qemu process if it's still running.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Jingyun He
Gesendet: Dienstag, 1. Dezember 2009 13:53
An: Fajar A. Nugraha
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [Xen-users] can not remove windows vps from hard disk

I executed "xm destroy" to stop the vps.

On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 1:20 PM, Fajar A. Nugraha <fajar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 5:43 PM, Jingyun He <jingyun.ho@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello all,
I have a problem with removing the LVM partition that is used by windows vps.
When I tried to remove the LVM partition, I got the error "Can't
remove open logical volume ."
As silly as this question might sound, is the windows vps still running?

--
Fajar