Re: [Xen-users] Need advice regarding distro

I had a lot of such problems i m not an expert user but by reading on
threads on this community and asking questions I learnt a lot I will
suggest you to use CentOS I have tested here 2 Dell Laptops and three
separate machines OpenSuse,Debian,Ubuntu Fedora and now CentOS .
My experience with CentOS is good for Xen since some or the other way
I got some sort of error on my machines right now I am still compiling
a Dom0 kernel along with Xen on Debian machine.
On my latest machine in spite of the errors CentOS was able to work.

http://www.abhitech.com