[Xen-users] no rule to make world

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] no rule to make world
From: Tapas Mishra <tapas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 06:36:38 -0800
Delivery-date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 06:37:20 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I downloaded source tarball of xen to compile I got a directory named
linux-2.6.18-xen-3.4.2 in /usr/src since I untarred it there but in
the README there only method to compile a kernel has  been given there
is no information about Xen or installing Xen from sourced I did a
make menuconfig and then upon doing make world I got the error

make: *** No rule to make target `world'.  Stop.

Why does this error comes what can cause this error,what should I look in for.

--

http://www.abhitech.com