[Xen-users] [SPAM] View my Photos

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] [SPAM] View my Photos
From: "Ramesh Manyam" <rameshmanyam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 15:32:16 +0530 (IST)
Delivery-date: Fri, 09 Oct 2009 03:03:05 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I have moved to Indyarocks. Now you can check out my photos, videos and blogs all at one place :-)

Click on the link below to view my latest profile and pics
Link: http://www.indyarocks.com/register_step1.php?invitor=MzU5OTYyNg==&emailencryp=eGVuLXVzZXJzQGxpc3RzLnhlbnNvdXJjZS5jb20=

Thanks
Ramesh Manyam

Why did I move?

At Indyarocks I can

- Access and Share Movies, Games, Music and Cricket for free
- Send unlimited free SMS
- Set SMS Calendar Alerts
- Participate in cool contests and Win Prizes.
- Buy movie tickets, print photos
- Share all my photos, videos and blogs from one place

Please note: This message was sent to you by a user at Indyarocks.com. Click here in case you do not wish to receive any invite from this user. Click here if you do not wish to get any invitations from any Indyarocks user. If you have any queries please contact us at privacy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx