[Xen-users] 2.6.31.1 xen and infiniband uverbs

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] 2.6.31.1 xen and infiniband uverbs
From: Nathan Stratton <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 17:11:35 -0500 (CDT)
Delivery-date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 15:12:20 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If I build 2.6.31.1 using latest git add just add infiniband I am able to use infiniband uverbs without any issues. If I turn on XEN with dom0 in the config and run that kernel infiniband uverbs does not pass data, ibv_rc_pingpong just sits there.

Any ideas? Anyone get infiniband and xen working in a kernel? I talked to the QFED guys and they say that since infiniband works in the 2.6.31.1 kernel just fine that I have to talk to the xen guys. :(

<>
Nathan Stratton                                CTO, BlinkMind, Inc.
nathan at robotics.net                         nathan at blinkmind.com
http://www.robotics.net                        http://www.blinkmind.com