Re: [Xen-users] Windows XP on XenServer local machine itself

Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Windows XP on XenServer local machine itself
From: ken <gebser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 17:48:49 -0400
Delivery-date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 14:49:38 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Admittedly, I'm scoping out xen to see what it does and what I'd need to
run it.  I've played around a little bit with the live cd, that's it.

So I want to make sure that I'm not confused before I get going.  I very
much do want to be able to run Windows and Linux and Solaris on the same
laptop all at the same time.  Xen can do this, right?