RE: [Xen-users] Windows GPLPV Drivers - Development stopped?

To: "'Robert Dunkley'" <Robert@xxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Windows GPLPV Drivers - Development stopped?
From: "Dustin Henning" <Dustin.Henning@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 11:05:50 -0400
Delivery-date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 08:06:35 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        My guess would be that the release of XenServer will not offer an
alternative.  XenServer has always had drivers available, and they have
always been proprietary, remember, they want you to use XenServer.  While I
can't say so authoritatively, I am pretty sure development on the GPLPV
drivers will continue until or unless James Harper decides he doesn't want
to mess with them anymore and no one else is willing to take over.
        Dustin