Re: [Xen-users] Xen PV Drivers 0.9.12-pre13 and Windows 2003 - Network d

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen PV Drivers 0.9.12-pre13 and Windows 2003 - Network doesn't work
From: Philipp Schmid <lists@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 01:01:00 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 16:02:09 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

ok, now it gets even stranger. I have successfully installed a 32bit Windows XP with the GPL PV drivers and the network pv driver does work. Now I have installed an additional Windows XP 32bit (after the two Windows 2003 installations) and the GPL PV network driver also fails in this new XP instance.

Is it possible that I can only have a certain amount of Windows HVMs with the GPL PV drivers on the same host?

Lg Philipp

Ps: I have attached a screenshot of the device manager

PNG image