Re: [Xen-users] Xen and KVM.

To: "Emre Erenoglu" <erenoglu@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen and KVM.
From: "Grant McWilliams" <grantmasterflash@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 14:44:40 -0800
Cc: Mauro <mrsanna1@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Johannes Schlatow <johannes.schlatow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 14:45:24 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=1PjSxwHoyjvI2DM7YHxxfv463J57s0SeEIx830nMU10=; b=eHCkzGT9g8ORUSEB74llBnyX+SVrcf8UnjC3GiwX1V6GWYPlJGJXHlljy/ZFEOJTYn XvQ+8Y3gsIZk+2no+Uh85kEKFBp+LwaUSghYkODaGQlxVpsi80xBjIGpt1gejhWgD5ub VXKhozE0OWtz40XZtpu1FpN0C1Hqh5jE4JwSk=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx