Re: [Xen-users] Tutorial for Windows guest on Xen

To: "Peter Privat" <peter.privat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Tutorial for Windows guest on Xen
From: "Paras pradhan" <pradhanparas@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 09:21:33 -0600
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 07:22:16 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=S/ymQfHVFUASaQrQsXR5ZjFCCGfN01/X/ZFWtoaW23Q=; b=gwh46y+MWAY4y1JJ96Yrl8quec77HBdIc3IP+HC+RCCSntD+Cn4Ul2EFe2HwwttnRG EPEp1arTnREkPQtyMxrDaFbpSETFrISRMMMAqR1KZ8M5ZctbJfRQfMr16GB/Vj60/5Nl PThbbCamZt8lamAEmEGUvVukB4U8FsZQcpvIU=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx