Re: [Xen-users] xen without xenbr0

If you're running a Dell PowerEdge you have a Broadcom ethernet Adapter, right?
Are you using the bnx2 module?

I had the same issues using debian.
There is a bug in this driver, that freezes the driver when used with xen.
The newest version which you can download from broadcom fixes this.

What version of bnx2 do you have?

Might this perhaps be your problem?

Cheers,
Alex

Jia Rao schrieb:
Unfortunately, the eth0 starts to fail sometimes when xend is started (better than the previous NIC driver, with previous one, eth0 fails even without starting xend, and I can not see xenbr0). Right now, there are xenbr0 and xenbr1 in ifconfig -a.

I am trying to disable the management firmware in the NIC now...

Jia.