Re: [Xen-users] VNC console access in paravirtualized domUs

To: "Mike Lovell" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] VNC console access in paravirtualized domUs
From: "Ray Barnes" <tical.net@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 03:54:06 -0400
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 00:54:37 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=pKOpUeu8IXawwPaK+jYhrgGZDG+qA6wWxti0SVW8tWU=; b=i1tD0CQ8kBR9b0Zyd7+eBMrWxk5s/JVKogo3RXgwQ5QQXISZATiW3ns4IpKYHVKwya PzAUUFS+wCcA6OZyQkD4i/qf0lNhmCWKIfqiJ0PTxHHJX3ZwI9Z1ExPEQWkAtmjpMxdW J9QVU74+wuOXyLhx6WddtNcYDDOsxywJJuLjE=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx