Re: [Xen-users] xen guest to use other linux kernel

James Corteciano wrote:
Hi Fajar,

Your first paragraph is what I meant. Do you have recommended website for complete/detailed howto guides for procedure? Thanks!

In RHEL/Centos you can simply use virt-manager (the easy way), and it will setup domU to boot with pygrub by default. Detailed steps is available on Redhat/Centos manual.
http://www.centos.org/docs/5/html/5.2/Virtualization/sect-Virtualization-Installing_guests-Create_a_guest_using_virt_manager.html

Another alternative would be here
http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Xen/InstallingCentOSDomU
which shows how install domU using network install, without virt-manager.

Regards,

Fajar

Cheers,

-james