RE: [Xen-users] Dedicate Nic's to DomU's

To: Hans Pfeil <HPfeil@xxxxxxx>, "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Dedicate Nic's to DomU's
From: "Joseph L. Casale" <JCasale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 11:51:34 -0600
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Delivery-date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 10:52:51 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am not sure it matters, but your vifnuym starts @ 1?

Config looks right...

type:
#brctl show
:)

ifconfig shows an issue :)
Your missing the vifs, the renamed physical device that the bridge in question
uses.
Whats is the output from this:

#sh /etc/xen/scripts/multi-network-bridge

Your bridges done appear to have been made! What version of xen on what distro?
jlc