[Xen-users] Xen: The processor(s) in this machine do not support full vi

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Xen: The processor(s) in this machine do not support full virtualization.
From: "Jörg Kühne" <joerg.kuehne@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 16:35:04 +0200
Delivery-date: Wed, 21 May 2008 07:35:38 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

did that mean my local processor doesn't scope the perfomance which is needed
for virtualization?

my notebook sprec:

Dell inspiron 8600

Processor (CPU): Intel(R) Pentium(R) M processor 1.60GHz

Total memory (RAM):  461.9 MB

A other questions which concerning to the openGL. I am not shure, but
will Xen support OpenGL or not?

For what I should focus on for my next notebook, to have full 3D support with
Xen.

Thanks in advanced.

regards

joerg