Re: [Xen-users] Invalid install location

To: deshantm@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Invalid install location
From: "Jeff Lane" <sundowner225@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 13:42:00 -0400
Cc: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 14 May 2008 10:42:33 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=P6Qe6PxuyCvff55v81sDOXLCnBJJrc4He6r2l2FrXvo=; b=Ck17ifE4ow7OeN8aqnWgMDB5Ad4LN4G0ins3Cl9RKJ/MLc056yPfurrmF2BwsYuwRxEAAPUgtVL89eoWHJC4wL+NiW/+VJEDCk1zqIU6bxGwaMg43s0Hjd4hJMqmfUfh428QV/6mNEXHh42NbnWHBlE84FTrfAEfxWjc2Lf/gdA=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 3:40 PM, Todd Deshane <deshantm@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I am also a co-author on a book called Running Xen, so I will recommed it,
> but if you are not interested, you still might find the references on
> our book website (runningxen.com) useful.

Hey Todd...  I thought your name looked familiar.  I'm sitting here at
my desk and Running Xen is right in front of me ;-)  Since you IDd
yourself, could you pass along to the rest of your Band of Merry
Virtualizers that I enjoyed the book, it seems to be well thought out,
and is actually useful.  Most of it is stuff I already know, having
been in the test business since Xen debuted in RHEL and SLES, but I've
learned a few tricks from the book already, and it's nice having a
cohesive reference to go to when things dont run the way I'd like them
to.

So good job on the book!  I appreciate it greatly!

And for everyone else on the list:  I recommend the book Running Xen.
They really did do a good job of putting together a LOT of Xen
installation and configuration information, as well as some good
history on virtualization and even some info on other
methods/software.

Cheers
Jeff