Re: [Xen-users] Invalid install location

To: isplist@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Invalid install location
From: "Todd Deshane" <deshantm@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 15:40:42 -0400
Cc: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 13 May 2008 12:41:16 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=Hd4ONhdGt/LhycIY6os164nUQjMzf0+AFXrK7GNCnJM=; b=IThL9rMTeKpgpXpdHfNmUe/2JTBHT4vaZhDIlhMvn5W4WPw0pEo75Gj/YZkKN97/eFm6GVPsTI+jwxh6DJKXzTIEGdxC7i2zg6boripKMeqk49bxrNBNB3d+hQvw5ELO1kZpaj1bnSEccroYVujAYoQwUXmRatKkq8K/LNgV3eE=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Mike,