[Xen-users] I finally got Xen working on paravirtual as well

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] I finally got Xen working on paravirtual as well
From: trist007 <drakoth777@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 19:24:59 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 19:25:30 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I found out that I couldn't get the network device to bridge because I was
selecting virtual network instead of bridge network on the xen setup screen.
Anyhow, it works great.  I noticed that my xen fedora version and my regular
non xen fedora version run side by side.  For example, if I install
something or make a change on one version it makes that change on the other
version.  Is there any way to separate them?  Cause I want to install the
nvidia driver on the non xen one and leave it blacklisted in the xen one.