RE: [Xen-users] Most stable Xen distro?

On Mon, 7 Apr 2008, Tait Clarridge wrote:

Hello,

Check out the CentOS 5.1 distro. It's been a dream for me.

I've tried a few so far -

Fedora 8 & Xen Source 3.1/3.2 -> Major tweaks needed on my system
CentOS 5/5.1 -> No Problems at all
Ubuntu -> HVM Guests were laggy and using up way to much I/O

Give CentOS a shot. :)

Be aware that if you want to do 64bit dom0 and 32-bit paravirtualized
domU it is not going to work on Centos (and friends).  I've heard
this will be fixed in the next update.

Steve

-Tait Clarridge