RE: [Xen-users] Sup guys, I'm a Xen noob, I have plenty ofquestions...

To: "trist007" <drakoth777@xxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Sup guys, I'm a Xen noob, I have plenty ofquestions...
From: "Tait Clarridge" <Tait.Clarridge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 10:43:24 -0400
Delivery-date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 07:44:37 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Check for double slashes.. I remember that I had a problem with that
where it would ask me for the server name eg.
http://mirror.superman.bird.plane.net and a directory eg.
pub/fedora/linux/releases/8/Fedora/i386/os/images but the problem was
that it would automatically format the address and make it so there were
some extra slashes so it would tell me it could not find
http://mirror.superman.bird.plane.net//pub/fedora/linux...etc

That said, I created a dummy partition, lets call it hda6, formatted it
with ext3 and downloaded all the cd images into it. During the install I
told to look there.

I have documentation on it if you would like me to email those steps to
you, let me know.

Cheers,
Tait