Re: [Xen-users] console window

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] console window
From: jim burns <jim_burn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 19:06:06 -0400
Delivery-date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 16:06:46 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Monday 17 March 2008 10:39:07 am yushang wrote:
> >  Does the SDL Window show up normally when you do not have the VIF line
> > in your HVM config file?
>
> Yes , if I comment the vif line out.
>
> >  In your case, since you see it when you add the VIF line - does the
> > bridgle Xenbr0 exist in you system? (check with ifconfig -a)
>
> I think it is created , because winxp domU can be xm listed but
> because of lacking a console window , it keep paused

Also check 'brctl show'. The bridge that has peth0 attached is the one you
want in your vif= line.

Not having a console window wouldn't keep your guest in the paused state.
Sounds like some frontend driver not talking to some backend driver, like a
bridge, or something else.