Re: [Xen-users] ubuntu64, xen-unstable (hg cloned today) and freebsd 7.0

Il giorno 11/mar/08, alle ore 17:59, Davide D'Amico ha scritto:

Il giorno 11/mar/08, alle ore 16:54, Zakk ha scritto:

You need to compile xen with 'vmxassist=n'
I'm using Xen unstable and I read that vmxassist is disabled by default.
If I start a domU, I see:
dave@dom-mgmt:~$ sudo xm dmesg | grep VMX
(XEN) HVM: VMX enabled

Is it related to vmxassist?

I tried to recompile xen-3.0.2 (tools/firmware) but when I start vncviewer I see "HVMAssist Bios"
and it stops in "Relocating..."

What's the right procedure to compile xen 3.2.0 with vmxassist=n ?

In xen-unstable they removed vmxassist, so which option could I use?

Thanks,
dave