Re: [Xen-users] ubuntu64, xen-unstable (hg cloned today) and freebsd 7.0

(Just realized I sent this to the list with the wrong From: so it got eaten)

To get the FreeBSD installer to boot under xen 3.2, I had to do two things:

1) recompile xen with 'vmxassist=n'
2) disable apic in that domU (or boot the kernel with apic disabled)

-=Zakk