Re: [Xen-users] Xen: invalid source and/or image destination

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen: invalid source and/or image destination
From: new2xen <colinking@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 06:17:48 -0800 (PST)
Delivery-date: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 06:18:16 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I've not gone completly mad... but I'm getting there.....

I have been trying to get a VM under a XEN-CentOS5.1 installation and its
not having any of it!

I first looked for help in the
http://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=12946 CentOS
forums  but have currently had no reply.
(sorry for linking to the details outside of this forum)

Basically - I have a fully patched, clean install (XEN up and running) and
have been following a few web based forums, blogs and user guides; all with
out luck..

Any advise or guidance would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance...