[Xen-users] Help on Windows Driver Debugging for James' PV Windows Drive

Subject: [Xen-users] Help on Windows Driver Debugging for James' PV Windows Drivers
From: "Emre Erenoglu" <erenoglu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 17:50:04 +0100
Delivery-date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 08:50:48 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi All,

I'm looking for somebody to help me on how to debug the PV Windows Device Driver that James Harper is currently building. The issue is that the PV-driver enabled system crashes when I attach a storage device. We found the line causing the crash using Windows Debugger, but we need to obtain the value of some variable at that state in order to understand the reason.

I don't know how to do it, I can remotely debug the system (pause the system, get debuging info etc.) by attaching the debugger from another PC to my Windows HVM domain, but can't get the content of this variable that James wants to see in order to think about the reason.

Can anybody help?

Thanks,

Emre