Re: [Xen-users] XEN Howto/ Host FC7 Guest Windows Me or Xp

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] XEN Howto/ Host FC7 Guest Windows Me or Xp
From: "admin@xxxxxxx" <admin@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 19:42:01 -0500
Delivery-date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 16:42:46 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Correction:
I want to get away from Win4lin and use VMWARE, and would appreciate a comparison in a few lines if you have it handy.

Should READ
I want to get away from Win4lin and VMWARE, and would appreciate a comparison with XEN in a few lines if you have it handy.

admin@xxxxxxx wrote:
I searched the archives but could not find a concise HOWTO for installing ME or XP as guest on FC7 as host. Note: I have XEN running on FC7 and it flashes the XEN banner at machine boots up, so the Kermnel is enabled.

I tried to work from this
"http://www.broermann.com/howto_amd_hvm.html";
but it was pretty vague.

If someone can point me to a HOWTO I would greatly appreciate it.

I want to get away from Win4lin and use VMWARE, and would appreciate a comparison in a few lines if you have it handy.

ALSO:
Is there out of the box tcp/ip support through the host (like win4lin?)
Which periferals works. serial ports? parallel ports usb?

Thanks.