[Xen-users] no console on virt-install

To: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] no console on virt-install
From: paul <paulvanall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 09:32:12 -0400
Delivery-date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 06:30:22 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm having trouble getting virt-install, I'm remote to the machine, and have ssh'ed in. I can run the virt-install as shown, it executes for a few seconds then stops - I'm assuming I don't have access to the console it switched to but I dont know to get there...

[root@cinsault ~]# virt-install --name=vm01 --ram=256 --file=/home/vm01.img --file-size=6 --bridge=virbr0 --nographics --paravirt --location=nfs:19.10.101.27:/media/f7

Starting install...
libvir: Xen Daemon error : GET operation failed:
libvir: Xen Daemon error : GET operation failed:
Creating domain... 0 B 00:01 Linux version 2.6.20-2925.9.fc7xen (kojibuilder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) (gcc version 4.1.2 20070502 (Red Hat 4.1.2-12)) #1 SMP Tue May 22 08:53:03 EDT 2007
BIOS-provided physical RAM map:
.
.<chop>
.
mice: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice
TCP bic registered
Initializing XFRM netlink socket
NET: Registered protocol family 1
NET: Registered protocol family 17
Using IPI No-Shortcut mode
XENBUS: Device with no driver: device/vbd/51712
XENBUS: Device with no driver: device/vif/0
Freeing unused kernel memory: 180k freed
Write protecting the kernel read-only data: 762k

This is the point where it stops, I can break out with ctrl-] and it says
Domain installation still in progress.  You can reconnect
to the console to complete the installation process.

Where's the console?
Thanks!
paul