[Xen-users] Help: System crash when a large file is copied.

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Help: System crash when a large file is copied.
From: "Roberto" <roberto_2006@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 10:07:07 -0700
Delivery-date: Thu, 31 May 2007 19:00:59 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In our use case, we deploy NFS as root file system of Domain0. Disk images of Xen are located on the NFS server. The problem is a domainU will crash down during the process that a large file (e.g. 200M) is replicated. We have tested serveral guest os such as WinXp SP2, linux(kernel 2.6) and the problem always happens. Therefore we try to copy lager files on domainU which runs under the normal mode (Disk images located in local disk)  and it's OK. We guess maybe it is caused by IO rate of NFS is not match the hard disk emulated by qemu? Is it reasonable? Since there is nothing on the log about this problem, we can't trace it. plz give me some advices to find the reason and fix this problem. Thanks a lot.