Re: [Xen-users] obtaining overall system load

To: Fong Vang <sudoyang@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] obtaining overall system load
From: Tim Post <tim.post@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 03:09:14 +0800
Cc: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 25 May 2007 12:07:47 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
'xm top' is a good birds eye view. If you want something you can scrape
a little easier, I've xml-ified most of the useful stuff from xenstat
plus vitals from /proc on dom-0 with a utility called 'xmlpulse'.

You can grab it here, or see samples of the xml :
http://dev1.netkinetics.net/hg/xmlpulse.hg

You're probably also really missing the console port, too.

Best,
--Tim