[Xen-users] Squid in bridging mode

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Squid in bridging mode
From: David <big.raiders.fan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 10:30:25 -0400
Delivery-date: Wed, 23 May 2007 07:53:46 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Still learning Xen, and would like to know if it's possible to run Squid in D0 when running in bridging mode.  I have iptables and ebtables going, and am able to log packets with those, but can't seem to get any traffic out of the bridge into Squid in D0 (or through iptables in D0, for that matter).

Information I've gathered so far is that I need net.bridge.bridge-nf-call-iptables = 1, and need the following command to have packets accepted by the bridge:
ebtables -t broute -A BROUTING -p ipv4 --ip-proto 6 --ip-dport 80 -j redirect --redirect-target ACCEPT

Not sure what I need from here.  Are there other bridge or iptables settings I need to check?  Is there some special iptables command I'm missing to have the network traffic go through D0 when bridging?

Thanks,
David