[Xen-users] information about Xen 3.0 tarball

To: "xen-users" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] information about Xen 3.0 tarball
From: "mieri\@libero\.it" <mieri@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 16:39:55 +0200
Delivery-date: Wed, 09 May 2007 10:14:25 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

We're going to use in our product the Xen 3.0 tarball (freeware) downloaded
from the link http://www.xensource.com/download/dl_304tarballs.html, in order
to use this SW we need to know some information that I hope you can provide me:

1) Does the Xen 3.0 tarball contain any kind of encryption ?
2) Is it possible to re-distribute the product or an agreeement is required ?

Thank you very much in advance for your support
Best Regards
/Silvana Rega