RE: [Xen-users] Live Migration, ARP, MAC addresses and switches

To: "Angel Lopez" <angel@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Live Migration, ARP, MAC addresses and switches
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 13:03:28 +0200
Cc: "Graham, Simon" <simon.graham@xxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 04:02:54 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The stability (or lack thereof) depends very much on which day you grab
the unstable - it is, after all, the development version of Xen, so it's
changing, usually many times per day. At the moment, it is generally
stable, but HVM Save/Restore that I work with have been working one day,
not the next, then working again, and so on.

For the "common functions", it's generally working.

But 3.0.4-1 is a much more well-known entity, so I suggest that's a more
safe choice.

Are you able to grab the patch, or do you want me to mail it to you?

--
Mats