RE: [Xen-users] Live Migration, ARP, MAC addresses and switches

To: "Angel Lopez" <angel@xxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Live Migration, ARP, MAC addresses and switches
From: "Graham, Simon" <Simon.Graham@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 08:24:09 -0400
Delivery-date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 05:28:12 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
this was broken for a while (in 3.0.3 I think) and then fixed in Unstable by Keir around a month ago; the ARP messages were being dropped by the bridge in Dom0. See http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2007-03/msg00111.html for more info.

Simon