Re: [Xen-users] dom0 networking disabled

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] dom0 networking disabled
From: "John Shen" <John.Shen@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 04:04:47 -0700
Delivery-date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 04:07:50 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jez,

I have had the exactly the same problem in Fedora Core 6, which uses
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0 etc to configure nics.

when i copied your code to ifcfg-xbr0 and tried ifup xbr0, i got errors saying
command bridge_ports not found.

i would appreciate it very much for your help.

Message: 2