Re: [Xen-users] dom0 freezes under high IO load - HP ML150 G2

To: "Tom Mornini" <tmornini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] dom0 freezes under high IO load - HP ML150 G2
From: TMC <tmciolek@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 16:58:35 +1100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Daniel Mealha Cabrita <dancab@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 21:57:48 -0800
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=QgF8EG0uoiU0dMIwrgW6+cq++DnHIeAH4GD13j64ddZlQZWiLZKJr1YPH2az/QJww3Bb4DQs7vurmFlemXulxrKe7s29jnUTR1YI+lh+ZDVbfQNsN/w5+13VX2ZVoVraA77Wnlc8u9fNLh+PhIHyGHxyxfU9JjYaGOtHWHx+ha0=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am not sure if testing like this in Dom0 is a good thing.  Dom0 is
"special" and should not run any precesses that hit disk hard. thats
the job for DomU

Regards
TMC