Re: [Xen-users] how to make usb drive work with domU ?

> You could be more concrete about the past and someone. Yes, If you mount an
> USB drive in Dom0, you can make it available to DomU just like other
> drives, partitions, and filesystems.

nb. don't actually *mount* the drive in dom0 if you're going to export it to
the guess (unless you use NFS or something like that).  Mounting a device
writeable in multiple domains is a sure way to trash your filesystem.

Cheers,
Mark

> > So could any one just let me know how to get hold of this issue....
>
> PBTW: People using "..." too frequently are usually lazy to describe their
> problems in detail.
>
> Ulrich

Dave: Skateboards have wheels.
Mark: My wheel has a wheel!