Re: [Xen-users] Xen web interface

There have been various attempts at a web interface, but most of them have not
reached full functionality.

XenSource sell one, but it doesn't sound like it does what you want (although
you could suggest the feature to them).  Enomalism is another one, but again
I'm not sure it does what you want.

It would certainly be possible to make something that worked as you requested,
but we currently only allow root to control virtual machines: you'd need to
add some additional indirection and / or authentication to allow users to
control virtual machines.

Arguably it'd make sense to support different user privilege levels in the Xen
API in order to support this kind of thing more easily, but I don't think
it's possible yet :-(

Cheers,
Mark

Dave: Skateboards have wheels.