Re: [Xen-users] xen cfg + route + passing a list of IP

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] xen cfg + route + passing a list of IP
From: Andrew McGregor <andy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 14:08:47 +0000
Delivery-date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 06:10:00 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Andrew McGregor wrote:
: ip route add ${FIRST_DOMU_IP} dev vif2.0 src ${DOM0_IP}

What do I have to change, presumably in /etc/xen/xend-config.sxp to pass a list of IP addresses?

Rebooting Dom0 seems to have sorted it out. I'll have another go later creating more DomU's to work out why I needed to re-boot and find out what I was doing wrong.

.. meanwhile, on each DomU I have to manually add the gateway route and restart networking:

: route add -host x.x.x.1 dev eth0

Where is the best place to do this?  And can it be a Dom0 level config?