RE: [Xen-users] Installing Xen

To: berrange <berrange@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Installing Xen
From: "Formoso, Travis" <Travis.Formoso@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 12:35:41 -0500
Cc: Xen-users <Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 09:35:31 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> This message is useless without knowing what arguments you supplied
> to virt-install. Can you either show your command line, or give a
> copy of the answers you supplied to each question prompt.

Well I saw the error in my ways - it said how much disk space in gigabytes do
you want and I was putting 3000 thinking of MB and not just the 3 so that is
figured out and trying to do a virt-install now.

> That is rather unlikely to work I'm afraid - Fedora Core 6 requires 256 MB
> minimum if you want to do an Anaconda based install.

Yeah I know it is not good, this was the box that was given to me, however we
have another p3 box w/ zen running with this config. I will play around a
little more with it. Thanks.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of
Blue Slate Solutions and the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use,
or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful.