Re: [Xen-users] Installing Xen

To: "Formoso, Travis" <Travis.Formoso@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Installing Xen
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 15:10:45 +0100
Cc: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 06:11:11 -0800
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=nefv5HuZRCjoOlWa3qiLl/jfBwRt8RJoenxnzbV8UVflBvMueorXm9RGyaJOdfTr0o0PaW2B8ENo/I9ovwOhtEZ0WDbjH7qCqqwMgrTBDM3VRJ/Mfzx3sX8SwgLw2jsOBjckX28C9d8jDitl7o9AydbwDtSn0amdv7JQY8JkuzM=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Travis,
first of all, please let me inform you that there is a fedora-xen
list, where people might know the problems and solutions for
fedora-native xen tools much better than here.