[Xen-users] Fedora 6 DomU creation problem

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Fedora 6 DomU creation problem
From: "Gary W. Smith" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 10:23:39 -0800
Delivery-date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 10:23:38 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ive been trying to get FC6 to kick out a working DomU using its tools.  I did a full install from the FC6 DVD onto an AMD 64 box (using the FC6 32bit disk).  Everything appears to work find.

When I use the fedora tools (virt-manager or virt-install) I get part way through the install until it comes up to the disk allocation.  From there it says it cant find the disk.  If I do a fully virtualized I get the same problem but immediately at domU startup.

I have also tried using xm create -c domU.conf and it comes up with this Error: Disk image does not exist: /xen/fedorahvm/xen-D0.img even though the disk file does indeed exist.

Anyone else seen this with FC6?  Ive did a yum update of everything on the system so everything should be up to date.

Gary