[Xen-users] "Building A Virtual Cluster with Xen (Part Two)": article an

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] "Building A Virtual Cluster with Xen (Part Two)": article and xen images
From: Angel de Vicente <angelv@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 10:39:28 +0100
Delivery-date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 02:40:17 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all,

it has just been published in ClusterMonkey the second part of an article by me
on how to build a virtual cluster with Xen. In addition, for those who want to
try the virtual cluster but do not want to follow all the steps in configuring
it, Jailtime.org has kindly offered to host a ready-to-download image of the
entire virtual cluster.

Hoping that this can be of interest to someone in this list, I include the
relevant links below:

http://www.clustermonkey.net//content/view/161/33/
http://jailtime.org/download:contrib:cluster

Any comments/suggestions/etc. are obviously welcome on or off the list.

Cheers,
Angel de Vicente
--
http://www.iac.es/galeria/angelv/