Re: [Xen-users] Xen + Windows + Intel VT-x stability

is the copy of XP accessing the
945G directly?

Hi Julian,

XP is accessing the virtual graphic, Cirrus Logic 5446 compatible provided by Xen. My monitor is 1600x1200 which is occupied by SUSE, and Windows have 1280x1024 resoln within it.

Did you follow some Howto for the Suse+Windows installation? If not,
could you think of writing one with screen shots included?

HI Terje,

Thanks for your suggestion and encouragement. Yes, I often give a contribution to openSUSE wiki, so I would report about it there soon. I'm thinking about installing XP's English version and take screenshots, because the current virtual XP is Japanese version and its screenshots would not be fully understood so many people...

Noniko