Re: [Xen-users] In DomU, is possible kernel compile?

To: "Xen List" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] In DomU, is possible kernel compile?
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 12:05:21 +0200
Delivery-date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 03:06:04 -0700
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=rUXBb1kMm8JMe24G+JhQFtknHqn6LmENtsNVEkH1hhnMyNX3pHdR73rtErnVHpAjSv0sluoE695ALIsoO59x83ygQ34dvaiWnFPWcs2HYEoPr03dKBItsUYBhqkvu8i4spi5WT96oVVNKha9ZRwwnAk6RrbbwKFl2GZ4xeJx7/k=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx