Re: [Xen-users] CPU management in XEN

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] CPU management in XEN
From: "Atle Rudshaug" <atle.rudshaug@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 11:04:45 +0200
Delivery-date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 02:05:26 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ok. What is the difference between the bvt, sedf and credit schedulers? I can't find the cretit scheduler in my installation (tried running 'xm sched-credit -d vm01', but did not work). I am using the sedf scheduler atm. I am running Xen 3.0.2-2.

- Atle