Re: [Xen-users] NFS root mount problem

To: Peggy Fenner <peggy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] NFS root mount problem
From: Yura Pismerov <y.pismerov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 13:23:11 -0400
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 31 May 2006 10:23:54 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Make sure your xenU kernel has the following config options:

CONFIG_IP_PNP=y
CONFIG_ROOT_NFS=y

Also you should not manually setup fstab entry for the root partition on
the client.

Yuri Pismerov, System Administrator
Armor Technologies (Canada) Inc.

P: 905 305 1946 (x.3519)