Re: [Xen-users] Various Problems on dom0 Compilation

Yeah, I used to get this a lot. I have a 29160 on one of my systems and I always set up raids on them.

When compiling the kernel, I recommend that you statically build in the drivers for adaptec (AIC7xxxx, I believe), as well as RAID, RAID0 and RAID1.

Then whether you run a initrd or not, you should be able to boot up and have your kernel recognize and mount the root drive.