Cc: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 08, 2006 11:40 AM
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Building asterisk@home domU manually?

I've gone the same route as you dave and using only ztdummy.
To do this and make it work you also need to recompile the Dom0/U kernel
for 1000hz timing.

Dave do you notice any small chops in the voice quality? Have you had to
change sched-sedf parameters?

Ryan it should be pretty easy to install the A@H into a DomU.  Once you
get a domU running (preferably CentOS since that's what A@H uses) make
sure the GPG key is installed with "rpm --import
/usr/share/doc/centos-release-4/RPM-GPG-KEY" and make sure you can
install update packages with yum.

Then just download the tar.gz a@h file instead of the .iso file.  Inside
the .tar.gz the ReleaseNotes.txt shows instructions

Here is a brief copy and paste:

disable SELINUX (edit /etc/selinux/config)

Make a directory to install from and put the install file there
  mkdir /var/aah_load
  cp asteriskathome-2.7.tar.gz /var/aah_load
  cd /var/aah_load

Untar the file install file
  tar xvfz asteriskathome-2.7.tar.gz

Install